Monday, September 14, 2009

18 Days from TODAY!!!

I will be marrying my princess! We are both very excited yet very nervous. We have started handing out the official announcements and hopeful getting some in the mail this week that need to be mailed. We have ben very busy moving her into the apartment up the street from where I live with Ferrell. Last week I spent most of the week with the Needhams looking for work. I found a company that I am going to associate myself with. I am going to be a funeral counselor with Community Funeral Services. I will be helping people plan the kind of funeral that they want to have when the time comes. I go to SLC for training the week after we get married and will be a licensed life insurance agent as well for National Guardian Life.

5 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, Blogger Nikki said...

Congrats on everything Ross. The funeral industry can sure you people like you. Compassion during those times is huge, and you have that. Good luck with everything! Kate is darling. Wish you both all the very best.

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger Brandon, Misty, Kyla and Casey said...

I'm so happy for you guys and congrats on the new job! I wish I could be there for the big event, but I will be there in spirit and thinking of you both on your special day. Love you!

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger Ann said...

YIKES! It's coming so fast! Good luck with the new job and we'll see you in a couple of weeks.

 
At 7:48 AM, Blogger Karen M. said...

We are so happy for both of you. I really hope the job thing works out for you, it would be a great way to start a new life together. Unemployment is the pits. Glad to have you still as neighbors. I smell a block party in the air!

 
At 6:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Ross! Your wife is very beautiful. I wish you a lifetime of happiness and great times together.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home