Sunday, December 14, 2008

NFL

What is up with the NFL this year??? I love watching pro football, but this year it seems like I have hardly watched any games. And the reason why is that they all seem soooooo boring! Right now the Giants and the Cowboys are playing. These two teams are usually two of my favorite teams to watch, but 7-3 for over two quarters??? B-O-R-I-N-G!!! Guess I'm not much for the "defensive struggles". Broncos, I haven't caught many of their games on, the 49ers can't finish a game without losing, can't figure out why Andy Reid and Donovan McNabb aren't doing much better, neither the packers or the bears have seemed all that fierce this year. Man, I really, really hope that the playoffs have some excitement!!!

2 Comments:

At 9:19 PM, Blogger Brandon, Misty, Kyla and Casey said...

I'm with you Ross...this has been the strangest season with many unexpected events, injuries, and wins/loses. You need to join a fantasy team so you can root for certain players rather than teams....I think it makes it more fun to watch. :)

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger Ann said...

It must not all be in my head after all. It is painful to sit and watch a Broncos game, let alone any other game for me. This is a bad season with lack luster performances across the board. I have better things to do than suffer through all 4 quarters.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home