Monday, December 22, 2008

Pres. Bush and VP Cheney

A lot of people don't care all that uch for these gentlemen due to any number of reasons. Personally, I have supported them the whole time that they have been in office even though I have disagreed with some of the things that they have supported. There have been many a time that I've thought it would be real neat to see what they see when they are making the decisions that they have had to make. I think that as a member of the general public, most of us don't have but a small fraction of the information that they do about national matters. We may never know. I can't help but think that many things will come to light as they step out of the White House. It is already starting to happen I believe. Take thi article by the Washington Times for example...http://washingtontimes.com/news/2008/dec/22/bush-cheney-comforted-troops-privately/
I am willing to bet that a lot of the other politicians haven't made this type of effort, and even if they tried I don't think they would have the ability to contain their desire to keep it private.

2 Comments:

At 3:40 PM, Blogger Ann said...

Great article Ross. I, for one, agree with you. I am grateful for the past several years of peace in this country, I didn't think that would happen after 9/11. I'm also grateful for those in the military who are willing to serve to protect our rights as Americans.

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Claire said...

I too agree with you!
I came across your blog.
I think it is great!
Thank you for sharing
your thought s and feelings
about our old Pres. and Vip.
They sure had a tough 8 years!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home