Thursday, December 18, 2008

Secret Millionaire


I know some of you have had to catch at least one episode on Fox of this show! What a blast it would be to find a deserving person and tell them that you were actually better off than what they had been to believe and then give them a check for 100K or more! If none of you have taken the chance to be charitable this Christmast season, no matter what your circumstances, we all know someone less fortunate than us. Go out and do something charitable! It brings the most wonderful feeling to you and will totally make your Christmas so much better.
Ross

2 Comments:

At 5:05 PM, Blogger Ann said...

I totally agree with you Ross. Especially this year, there are so many people in need of some help or just some kindness. Just dig into the closet and donate those old coats, and stuff. I like the way you think....

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Karen M. said...

I love that show, I cry buckets of tears everytime I watch it. We have done a few things for deserving and needy families this year. I took two teens to Dixie and we shopped for each an outfit. It was an experience. We are also making a Christmas Phantom visit on Sunday to another family to give them a little Christmas. Let's all do our part it makes it easy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home