Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanks for the Memories

Can't find all the pictures that I was hoping to post for this episode, but here are a few. A couple of weeks ago there was a crash in the bathroom. Abi bit her lip real hard and it wasn't pretty. Even though it was on the inside, she was insistent that she needed a band-aid. So, this is what we came up with after me trying to tell her that it wouldn't stick to the inside of her mouth...what a character she can be sometimes...

I finally figured out how to get pictures off of my cell phone to share, so this one is kinda old. Here is lil' miss Abi all dressed up for the tea party that mom and my sisters had a couple of months ago. This is the only picture that we were able to get of her because she wasn't in the picture taking mood.

During the summer, I bought her a wading pool to play in while I watched her. She was usually rather happy to play in it. I know, it's hard to tell in this picture. ;-)





1 Comments:

At 7:46 PM, Blogger Claire said...

She is such a Cute Girl!!

We are glad that she is in the Family!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home