Saturday, February 03, 2007

Sacramento



Today I made my first "real" trip to Sacramento. I went to a restaurant there last month at night and saw nothing but that, so this was my "first" trip. I made it to the Explorit museum first which is actually in Davis. First family member that can get me the answer to this riddle will get a prize from the Ghirardelli factory that I plan on visiting next...Take the numbers 1-9 and form a 3x3 square. Here's where it gets tricky though. The number rows must add up to 15 horizontally, vertically and diagonally. I next made it up to Fort Sutter which is downtown. It was interesting, but probably a one time experience. It was Sacramento Museum day so admission to several museums was free. I next went to the Aerospace Museum. There was a sky car on display there. Pretty cool.
Takes regular unleaded gasoline, gets 24 mpg and only needs a 5 foot diameter take-off area. All in all it was a good day and oh my, slightly educational. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home